Traditionally, pharmaceutical companies have relied on long product lifecycles to enable the development of more efficient processes and the introduction of technological. Innovation happens at a slower pace compared to other manufacturing sectors. Nevertheless, the third decade of the 21st century brings about some key market transitions, including regulatory and production challenges that need to be managed. This is to ensure competitiveness, growth, and profitability are maintained.
The “Pharma 4.0” conference held in Boston during October 19th - 20th 2023 will offer insights around key concepts of analytics and data integrity, automation, the workforce of the future, technical and operational transformation, end-to-end integration, current implementations and future trends of Industry 4.0 and the pharmaceutical sector through a series of keynote speeches and discussions with participation of both academic and industrial experts.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Designations from hospitals only-
VPs, CEOs, COOs, CMOs, GMs, Directors, Heads and Managers, Innovators in the Pharma and Healthtech
Working in the department -
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Diagnostic and medical devices
- Digital innovative strategic planning
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance
- Clinical trials and data management
- Clinical design/protocol design
- Clinical innovation
- Clinical research sites
- Drug Delivery Innovation
- Hospitals/ Associations
- Healthcare IT & Digital Health
- Pharma sales and Marketing
- Patient representatives and NGOs
- Genomics and personalized medicine experts
- Healthcare law and management consultants
- Healthcare providers and insurers
- Academic Researchers
- Bioinformatics Professionals
- Clinical Transformation
- Health Information
- Innovation & Product
- Computer Scientist
- Data & Analytics
- Open Innovation
- Portfolio Management
- Digital Transformation
- Data Management
- Operational Excellence
- Digital Transformation
- Medical devices
- Data Scientists
- Laboratory Professionals
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Patient Experience/Engagement Officer
- Medical Affairs Leaders
- Learn-: A chance to learn from the best practices by experts in the industry.
- Network: - Meet and discuss with industry professionals
- Identify- Emerging trends in Research & Innovation
- To learn how efficiency and quality can be improved through the implementation of digitalisation.
- Various case studies of pharmaceutical companies, projects from practice are presented.
- To get an overview of current digitization trends in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Understand key drivers and future opportunities for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Implement the best strategies of the model Pharma 4.0
PAST EVENT GALLERY