2nd Annual MarketsandMarkets Single-Cell Analysis Virtual Conference to be held on 9th – 10th November 2021 will host industry giants like San Diego Nanotechnology Infrastructure, CHDI Foundation, Brigham Young University, AbSci, Stowers Institute for Medical Research, University of Florence, Pfizer, l’Université et CHU de Montpellier and many more. The single-cell analysis market is projected to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2025 from USD 2.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is driven by technological advancements in single-cell analysis products, increasing government funding for cell-based research, growing biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, wide applications of single-cell analysis in cancer research, growing focus on personalized medicine, and the increasing incidence and prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases.
- Innovations in Single-cell Analysis
- Addressing the challenges in isolating Single-cell
- Microfluidics and Single-cell investigations
- Technological advancements in the detection of Metastatic cancer
- Single-cell sequencing progress in cancer genetics
- Spatial Transcriptomics
- Single-cell RNA-Sequencing
- Combined techniques (RNA-seq and TAP-seq) used to help in medical advancements
- Computational Analysis in Single-cell Biology
- Whole genome/transcriptome amplification (WGA/WTA) for Single-cell genomic analysis
Company like Mission Bio is all set to showcase their products, solutions, case studies at this 2nd Annual MarketsandMarkets Single-Cell Analysis Virtual Conference.
The event overview, registration details and complete speaker list are available on the official website. You can also download the complete agenda to identify the potential interest in the conference on this page – https://bit.ly/3zzyLS6 or you can directly email on [email protected] asking for more details, your queries and provide feedback.
Markets and Markets Conferences (MnM Conferences) produces global summits, congresses and conferences bringing together key industry experts from academia and industry, fostering the exchange of ideas and latest research through cutting edge conference programs, interactive panel and round table discussions. Conferences are currently being held virtually.
Contact Person – Akshat Chauhan
Email: [email protected]