2nd Annual Big Data Virtual Masterclass Conference to be held on 22nd – 23rd July 2021 will host industry giants like Snap Finance, IBM, TD, GE Capital, American Express, State Farm, USAA, National Bank of Canada, CIBC and many more to present on Big Data Tools & Solutions, case studies and innovations in BFSI sector. With an increasing amount of data, it has become vital for organizations to incorporate Big Data Analytics into their business processes. The event focuses on Addressing the data quality issues, Big Data architectures to be incorporated for efficient and effective processes, Tools & Technologies that is uplifting the market and building an effective Testing Environment. The 2-day conference will gather 5+ sponsors, 15+ leading industry speakers and 150+ professionals.
- Addressing the Data Quality issues hampering the processes of model building
- Big Data Analytics in Banking for Decision Making
- Data Management using Data Warehouses
- Risk arising due to large volumes of Data in the BFSI sector
- Different types of tools used for AI and Big Data
- Developing a strategic and stable Cloud Computing Architecture
- Accelerating business value through Data-driven transformation
- Effectively using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cloud
Companies like OPC Foundation, Denodo and Vertica are all set to showcase their products, solutions, case studies at this 2nd Annual Big Data Virtual Masterclass Conference. The media partners for the event are Unite.AI, Ciocoverage, AI Times Journal, DataFloq, Wire19, IoTNow and IoTGN.
The event overview, FREE registration details and complete speaker list are available on the official website. You can also download the complete agenda to identify the potential interest in the conference on this page – https://bit.ly/3fqwYrP or you can directly email on [email protected] asking for more details, your queries and provide feedback.
Markets and Markets Conferences (MnM Conferences) produces global summits, congresses and conferences bringing together key industry experts from academia and industry, fostering the exchange of ideas and latest research through cutting edge conference programs, interactive panel and round table discussions. Conferences are currently being held virtually.
Contact Person – Akshat Chauhan
Email: [email protected]