2nd Annual MarketsandMarkets Competitive and Market Intelligence Summit – US to be held on 21st – 22nd September 2021 will host industry giants like Lenovo, VMware, Cognizant, IBM, JPMorgan Chase, BMC Software, HPE and many more. The global Business Intelligence market size to grow from USD 23.1 billion in 2020 to USD 33.3 billion by 2025, CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Various factors such as the growing focus on digital transformation, rising investments in analytics, rising demand for dashboards for data visualization, increase in adoption of cloud, and increase in data generation are expected to drive the growth of the business intelligence market. The 2-day conference will gather 5+ sponsors, 15+ leading industry speakers and 150+ professionals.
- Actionable foresight into CIO, CTO’s strategies in terms of digital transformation and cloud journey.
- How to maximize the value of investments (ROI) using MI and CI?
- How are different companies changing and how competitors are adapting to a new covid-post covid world?
- How cloud vendors promote a multi-cloud strategy?
- How companies are enhancing and maximizing their relationships, loyalty and lifetime value with their clients using Market intelligence?
- Discussing use cases to understand the strength of customers: how are competitors accessing the data, what kind of data are they buying?
- Tusharadri Mukherjee, Director and Head of Analytics – Digital Insights & Analytics Solutions, Lenovo
- Tapish Kumar, Head- Product lead growth, VMware
- Sandeep Upadhyay, Senior Director digital business and technology, Cognizant
- Tewfik Toum, Distinguished Market Intelligence Professional, IBM
- Mike Rosenberg, Managing Director, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Glenda Carnate, Director, Analytics & Data Science, BMC Software
- Paul Santilli, Worldwide OEM Industry Intelligence and Strategy, HPE
- Diptesh Singh, Digital Business & Technology Director, Cognizant
- Prem Chandran, Sr. Director Digital business, Cognizant
The event overview, registration details and complete speaker list are available on the official website. You can also download the complete agenda to identify the potential interest in the conference on this page – https://bit.ly/3yBhiYU or you can directly email on [email protected] asking for more details, your queries and provide feedback.
Markets and Markets Conferences (MnM Conferences) produces global summits, congresses and conferences bringing together key industry experts from academia and industry, fostering the exchange of ideas and latest research through cutting edge conference programs, interactive panel and round table discussions. Conferences are currently being held virtually.
Contact Person – Akshat Chauhan
Email: [email protected]ts.com