MarketsandMarkets Big Data Analytics CRYSTAL BALL EVENT to be held on 16th September 2021 where 4 Great Minds discuss about Top disruptions in Big Data & Analytics Ecosystem in a 90-minute session.
Big data can enable companies to increase operational efficiencies and reduce costs. Big data solutions and services store and analyse structured and unstructured data from IT operations and turn it into relevant information and insights. Numerous companies are implementing big data solutions and services to evaluate their internal processes and enhance operations. Big data implementation assists companies to strike the right balance between operational cost, speed, flexibility, and quality. The big data analytics segment is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period.
The event will be recorded, virtual 90-minute session followed by 10 minutes of Q&A with a moderator stimulating the discussion.
The panellists will aim at bringing out a tangible action plan by discussing the questions given below:
- What are the top 10 revenue growth opportunities for analytics ecosystem participants over the next 5 years? Which markets, technologies, and customer segments are the most attractive to place bets?
- Technologies such as the cloud, machine learning, and IoT are getting more advanced and interconnected. How do you see, analytics to act as a ‘core nervous system’ for organizations, such as trucking companies, airlines, and railroads, which can use it to adjust schedules for optimal efficiency and profit?
- Companies are moving from dashboarding solutions to process automation and intelligent automation and in some cases to advanced real-time AI-based solutions. What role do you see for cloud-based analytics platforms in helping customers make this switch seamlessly?
- Vendors are working on connecting retailers, brands, and consumers by leveraging technology to empower the entire retail ecosystem. Data from customer service channels, customer databases, social media is increasingly mined to get more insights into buyer behavior. How do you see analytics playing a pivotal role in identifying customer needs across buying channels and providing retailers with actionable intelligence to create omnichannel customer experiences?
- Automation is cited as one of the top priorities for CXOs and a key IT strategy for competitive advantage. What are the pitfalls to avoid for organizations to be successful in their automation journeys?
The event overview, free registration details and speaker list are available on the official website. You can also download the complete agenda to identify the potential interest in the conference on this page – https://bit.ly/3xbgR6V or you can directly email on [email protected] asking for more details, your queries and provide feedback.
Markets and Markets Conferences (MnM Conferences) produces global summits, congresses and conferences bringing together key industry experts from academia and industry, fostering the exchange of ideas and latest research through cutting edge conference programs, interactive panel and round table discussions. Conferences are currently being held virtually.