February 26th – MarketsandMarkets BioPharma Manufacturing CRYSTAL BALL EVENT on the March 11, 2021 will hostindustry giants Fresenius Kabi, Charles River Laboratories, GenScript ProBio, Pall Corporation and MilliporeSigma to present their thoughts on the Top 10 Disruptions Through BioPharma Manufacturing in the next 5 year!
MarketsandMarkets BioPharma Manufacturing CRYSTAL BALL EVENT will gather 100+ professionals from industry giants such as Biocon Biologics, Ology Bioservices, Celonic AG, Gyroscope Therapeutics, GenIbet, Hemobras, H2i Group, MilliporeSigma, Orange Grove Bio, HORIBA, Porex Life Sciences Institute, Kaneka, Lonza, Cytiva, GEA North America, Batavia Biosciences, Nova Biomedical, DKSH, GenScript ProBio, Aldevron, Solvias, Eldon James Corp, Eurofins Genomics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Syneos Health, SYNENTEC, UGA Biopharma, Paras Biopharmaceuticals, GeneSystems, Novasep, Cobra Biologics Ltd, Tosoh, OXGENE, Jellagen Ltd, Reading Scientific Services Limited, etc.
Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, biosimilars and biobetters, plasma therapy, Lab Scale and CGMP manufacturing and R&D, Novel downstream bioprocessing methods, Crispr and other Gene editing tools and technologies are fuelling The bioproduction market are expected to grow at over `15% to be a $305 Bn market in 2025!
This event will comprise of 90 minutes of brainstorming among 4 great minds which will aim at bringing out a tangible action plan by discussing the question given below:
- What are the top 10 revenue growth opportunities for bioproduction ecosystem participants over the next 5 years? Which markets, technologies, customer segments ate the most attractive to place bets?
- What could be characteristics for an ideal biotech innovator &CROs/CMOs cooperation for accelerating development and commercialization of cell-based therapeutics?
- Which technologies/approaches are likely to result in the improvement or optimization of production yields, timeline, and supply chain of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How can Cell therapy market expand faster in non-oncology indications & out of US and how can this transition be expedited?
- Will accelerated mRNA vaccine approvals for COVID-19 act as being pivotal/inflection point for the future of RNA Based/targeted therapeutics?
- Single-use systems are thought to increase flexibility and reduce production lead times, while lowering capital investment and energy requirements. Can they help cater to increased sophistication in production requirements of personalized or targeted therapeutics?
Confirmed Speakers for the event!
- Rajesh Desikan, Vice President & Head, US Marketing, Oncology & Immunology Biosimilars, Fresenius Kabi
- Dominic Clarke, Global Head Cell Therapy, Strategy and Innovation, Charles River Laboratories
- Kenneth Lee, Head of Commercial Division, Americas, GenScript ProBio
- Peter Levison, Executive Director – Business Development, Pall Corporation
- Ratish Krishnan, Associate Director for Cell & Gene Therapy BioProcessing, MilliporeSigma
The event overview, registration details and complete speaker list are available on the official website. The registration for this event is FREE, you can register for the event HERE oryou can directly email on[email protected] asking for more details, your queries and provide feedback.
Markets and Markets Conferences (MnM Conferences) produces global summits, congresses and conferences bringing together key industry experts from academia and industry, fostering the exchange of ideas and latest research through cutting edge conference programs, interactive panel and round table discussions. Conferences are currently held or planned in the UK, Europe, USA and across Asia.
Contact Person – Shardul Oza Email: [email protected]