Saudi Society for Infection Prevention and Control
Creating modern, unprecedented methods and means to combat epidemic diseases and transboundary infectious diseases in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabi
Contribute to spreading awareness of the importance of sterilization and disinfection in society, and support known and innovative methods of prevention and control of endemic and cross-border infections in the Arab world.
Contribute to spreading the culture of health awareness through education and expression in the Saudi society. The application of well-known methods and decision-making innovative methods to prevent and eliminate endemic and transboundary infectious diseases in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
And holding seminars, lectures, together, and publishing the culture of education, reconstruction, and infection control among members of the Saudi society. Facilitating knowledge exchange in the field of infection control. Education and education.
1. Encouraging researchers working on infection control in ants
2. Participate in spreading the culture of infection control, sterilization and disinfection
3. Holding sustainable sterilization seminars, lectures and exhibitions-
4. Facilitate Anetedge exchange in disease control.
5. Publication of a scientific journal specialized in infection control, startup and heuristics,
6. Broadcasting radio and television programs on sterilization and disinfection
7. Holding specialized and accredited training courses, and accrediting a bachelor's degree On infection control and starlization.
8. Contribute to the issuance of regulations, systems and laws to limit and precede. Venting the spread of infectious, digestive and transboundary diseases
9. Contribute to the development of regulations, grievances and laws that limit and prevent the spread of infectious diseases
Middle East and North Africa Forum for Hospital Sterilization Sciences
Sterilization represents a powerful tool for the control and prevention of infections in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Recognizing the importace and challenges faced by sterilization practioners, MENA-FHSS has been established.
We are a non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to eliminating sterilization knowledge gaps and inadequacies. Our goal is to develop education and training programs that will enhance the capability of the medical sector while also ensuring the safety and health of patients by providing services within our field that meet international standards for sterilization.
We empower policymakers, manufacturers, and the medical community in pursuing excellence and ensuring international standards for healthcare sterilization through education, training and research.
We seek to be recognized as a scientific council by the concerned authorities that ensures the highest level of sterilization quality in order to provide a safe environment for patients
Established in the year 1443 AH in the city of Jeddah, and it seeks to excel in the training industry and continuous medical and health professional training, and to provide training activities, courses, programs, workshops, seminars, forums and conferences for development and rehabilitation.
Tebabah was established in the year 2020 AH in the city of Jeddah, and it seeks to excel in the training industry and continuous medical and health professional training, and to provide training activities, courses, programs, workshops, seminars, forums and conferences for development and rehabilitation.
is a scientific academy (Study group )in education and training in infection control and promoting CIC Certification. Guiding IPs to build successful IPC programs, and design training programs as per the customer requirements.