Who am I:
• Fully bi-lingual (English & Cantonese/Mandarin) Speak/Write
• Master of Applied Science (Mechanical Engineering), University of Waterloo
• Master of Business Administation (MBA), Duke GEMBA
• Engineer with 20+ Years Experience
• PCB fabrication, CAD design of printed circuit and Die Cutting for production
• Conveyors install for Auto Plant Production
• Plant Structural Modification to facilitate Conveyor Path
• Transfers and Ventilation installation for Auto Plant
• Global leader in Auto Chemical Engineer both Factory Fill and Aftermarket
• Product Development for aftermarket part business
• Managed teams in several different part categories (batteries, brakes, etc.)
• Developed Oversea container program for Brake category (Brake Rotor and Brake Pads)
• Support customers in Canadian aftermarket and GM dealer networks
Tapan Trivedi, manager in Product Planning, is responsible for vehicle specifications of all Nissan models produced in Europe. In his previous role, Tapan was responsible for connected car program’s profitability and competitiveness. In that role he studied new business opportunities, developed business models, managed costs and guided company’s strategy with connected cars.
Tapan has MBA from HEC Paris and Masters in Technology from ISEP, Paris
Nantha Ram: A Competent and diligent professional with an overall experience of over 12+ years in managing the IT Infrastructure & Security whilst carrying out risk oversight functions within a complex working environment of TVS Motor Company Ltd and managing the Security infrastructure of TVS Group companies.
* Young, energetic and result oriented professional ; persuasive communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management; highly ethical, trustworthy and discreet.
► Established a very strong e-Mobility solutions team at RB Eng.. India., focusing SW and System development supporting future mobility for global and local markets
► Contributed in Establishing RBEI - Coimbatore as a strong delivery location by setting up multiple project teams in different areas
► Initiated and setup Steering systems projects at RBEI
► Part of Bosch Quality initiative & helped RB-IN SPM Machine Division to achieve CMMI-L2 as Consultant
► Contributed to the business growth of After Market division of Bosch by increasing the ECU coverage from 30% to 80% ► Patent in EV
► Received Excellence Engineering award from Chennai Institute of Technology
Languages: English, Tamil, Hindi, German (Intermediate).
Interests and Pastimes: Travel, Long Drive, Nature, Reading and music.
Personality details: Self made, Extrovert, Optimistic, Down to earth.
Electric Mobility Systems: –eDrive, e-machine, BMS
Product Development Knowledge
Project Management Powertrain Systems Development Environment Methods & Tools, CMMI
ISO 26262, Vehicle Diagnostics
C, C++ Six Sigma Ø
B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Eng.., National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India)
PGCBM (Business Management) Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, India
Risk Management, World Bank Institute
Stefan Gudmundsson, Karma’s Chief Innovation Officer, is an accomplished executive from the connected automotive space. At Karma, Gudmundsson’s extensive international experience in connected car, infotainment and telematics plays a vital role in developing the company’s competitive roadmap; identifying strategic partners, innovative approaches and new product breakthroughs to help maximize Karma’s market potential.
Prior to joining Karma, Gudmundsson served as Senior Principal/Director, Global Automotive Market Development and Product Strategy at u-blox, a creator of wireless semiconductors and modules, where he brought strategic innovation to its product lines, Director of Technology & Operations at Hyundai AutoEver Telematics America, Project Management at Volvo’s WirelessCar, and Vice President, Technology at DRI Corporation.
Gudmundsson earned a Master of Science in Computer Science & Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden. He is also a frequent connected car, telematics and M2M global speaker and writer, and holds multiple international patents in telematics
Ali Ranjbar is a technology executive with about 28 years of experience across five industries in various roles. Ali has been working for more than 20 years in Automotive and Wireless industries combined.
Ali worked for many large international companies, Nortel, Motorola (Wireless, Automotive), Phillips Semiconductor, Cisco, Qualcomm and Samsung in various roles.
His current areas of focus are on Connected Cars, Autonomous Vehicles, Electriciation and Automotive safety (ADAS and SAE level 4 and 5 autonomous driving). Ali is a big believer in CASE which stands for Connected Cars, Autonomous Vehicles, Shared Mobility, Electric Cars.
Seeking a leadership position for a product design, automotive engineering, research, design & development organization; where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations. Over all 16 Years of experience.
· Automotive Product Design & Development & Technical (R&D) Project management.
· Design & development of complete vehicle body, BIW (Body-inWhite) structure, Components & Exterior trims of Passenger cars, commercial vehicles, performance cars & Electric Vehicles.
· Design tools, such as Catia V5 / UGNX / PLM / Team Centre.
· Expose to advance manufacturing process & latest technologies.
· Responsible for final design release for tooling & Proto manufacturing.
· VA/VE, weight/cost reduction, quality improvement of product/process & ECN/ ECR implement
· Preparation of DVP, DFMEA/PFMEA & QMS documentation.
· Outsourcing of Parts & components & Vendor management.
· Responsible for Vehicle quality, customer complains & root cause analysis of quality Issues.
· Close interaction & coordination with Testing, Validation & certification agencies & their process for TA, COP & Vehicle certifications.
General Manager Digital & Connected Cars at Renault Middle East Pacific With over 16 Years of Experience, she currently leads Digital & Connected Cars projects in the Middle East region, focusing on leveraging the emerging technologies to digitize the customer journeys and to create new capabilities & new mobility services (connected services).
Dr. Nik Dimitrakopoulos is managing the E/E & Infotainment subdivisions at Rohde & Schwarz with a focus on next generation In-vehicle networks. Nik is an active member of the OPEN Alliance group focusing on 1000BASE-T1 and MultiGig Ethernet activities as well as the TG17 work group of ETSI focusing on radio broadcast standards.
Scott has degrees in Mathematics, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, a Master’s in Business Administration, and Doctoral Research in Artificial Intelligence. Prior to being the President of the Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA), Scott was the Executive Director of the Automotive Multimedia Interface Collaboration, a nonprofit research organization of the world’s twelve largest automakers. Prior to these positions, he was General Electric’s Factory with a Future Program Manager for both Transportation and Aircraft Engine Business Divisions. Scott was inducted into the Aerospace Hall of Fame in 1987. Scott created the 120-hour Connected Vehicle Professional course (12 ECUs) in 2014-2016 to help advance knowledge about the entire CAV ecosystem. Scott is on the Board of Directors of MaaS America. On June 7th, 2016, Scott was inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame in Detroit, Michigan.
Skilled in Enterprise Solution Architecture design, Data Operationalization, Data Security, Privacy Protection, Cloud/Data/AI Strategy, Cloud Vendor Selection, running RFP/RFQ related Decision Analysis along with procurement team, Machine Learning & Road-map development for business and EA alignment including realization and implementation of CCPA, GDPR & PIPEDA requirements.
Senior Automotive Project Manager with technical background in assembly / manufacturing / production furthermore Development Engineer for E/E components and wire harness (low and high voltage) and Quality Engineer for hydraulic and electric steering systems (Automotive / Supplier)