The global lab automation market size is projected to grow from an estimated USD 4.3 billion in 2020 to USD 5.5 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Market growth is driven largely by factors, such as increasing expenditure on research & development by pharmaceutical companies, and Strict regulation for healthcare. The improving healthcare infrastructure across emerging countries, and growth of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to present avenues of growth for market players.
Emerging markets are expected to offer significant growth opportunities to lab automation product manufacturers and distributors during the forecast period. Growing demand for clinical diagnostic procedures, which is resulting in the increased sales of lab automation products. Major product manufacturers are increasing their penetration across emerging markets through expanded distribution networks and augmented manufacturing capabilities. This offer a lucrative opportunity for lab automation.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) streamlining operational workflow and increase profitability
- Digital transformation and emergence of smart labs to further contribute to market expansion of lab automation
- Interactive displays, real-time review systems, integrated systems, etc. elevating research lab experiences
- Streamline and optimize lab processes ranging from clinical diagnostics, forensics, clinical research, & manufacturing QA/AC
Speaker Line Up
- Anurag Khirwal, Senior Market Research Analyst, MarketsandMarkets
- Hal Wehrenberb, Head of Product Management, Tecan
- Nishant Saxena, Ph.D. Product Manager, Protein Purification, GenScriptUSA Inc
- Jasdeep Singh, AVP for Healthcare practices, MarketsandMarkets
For more updates and insights, join us at our virtual event.
MarketsandMarkets Lab Automation Crystal Ball Event is scheduled to held on 27th April at 10am EST.
Register here for free: https://bit.ly/Lab_Automation1
For any queries or a quick chat, drop us a mail at : [email protected]