Regenerative therapies are proving its acceptance in potential of cell-based therapies for chronic disorders. Since our past three editions, our aim through this conference is to provide illustrative approach to recent developments in technologies of bioprocessing of cellular therapies, to process development and addressing qualitative and regulatory hurdles.
In the 5th Annual MarketsandMarkets Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies Conference, we would be focusing on the manufacturing, process development, regulatory aspects of cell therapies and gene therapies. The special impact would be laid on, gene delivery based therapies, car-T cell-based immunotherapies, automated manufacturing, allogenic therapies, with the aspects of hurdles in supply chain management and regulatory affairs.
• Stem cell transplantation for cellular aspects
• Culture technology for cell & Gene therapy applications
• Ex-vivo cell and gene therapy manufacturing
• Autologous gene therapy delivery
• Conventional Car-T cell delivery
• Allogenic Car-T cell therapy application
• Quality control in manufacturing of cell therapy
• Supply chain management for cell therapy management
• Regulatory and reimbursement issues based on GMP guidelines