Regenerative therapies are proving its acceptance in potential of cell-based therapies for chronic disorders. Since our past three editions, our aim through this conference is to provide illustrative approach to recent developments in technologies of bioprocessing of cellular therapies, to process development and addressing qualitative and regulatory hurdles.
In the 4th edition of MarketsandMarkets Bioprocessing of Advanced Cellular Therapies & Regenerative Medicine we would be focusing on the manufacturing, clinical and regulatory aspects of cell therapies and regenerative medicine. The special impact would be laid on tissue engineering, car-T cell-based immunotherapies, automated manufacturing, allogenic therapies, with the aspects of hurdles in supply chain management and regulatory affairs.
• Stem cell transplantation for cellular aspects
• Culture technology for cell & Gene therapy applications
• Ex-vivo cell and gene therapy manufacturing
• Autologous gene therapy delivery
• Conventional Car-T cell delivery
• Allogenic Car-T cell therapy application
• Quality control in manufacturing of cell therapy
• Supply chain management for cell therapy management
• Regulatory and reimbursement issues based on GMP guidelines
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get the hotel booking link.
For any queries regarding the hotel booking please write to us at email@example.com
Hotel Booking Link
You will receive a link to book your accommodation via email once you are fully registered. (Please note that we do not authorize any 3rd party agencies (e.g. Exhibitors Housing Management) to book on our behalf and, occasionally, companies fraudulently try to represent us. If you are contacted by anyone other than us regarding your accommodation requirements for this event, please let us know immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org